3. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the MLC.
4. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents, graphics, videos and images on this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the MLC.
5. You may however use, download, hyperlink and distribute the Content on this website for individual use, private study and research, and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary right notices. You must seek written permission from MLC if you intend to use any of the Contents and materials for commercial purpose.
6. For any materials attributable to a third party, the MLC would have received permission from the copyright holder. Please seek permission from the copyright owners directly if you wish to use these materials.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
7. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the MLC does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to any error or omission, or the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. The MLC shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
9. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by the MLC. The MLC is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites.
10. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall the MLC be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
11. If you are looking to frame this Web Site or any of the Contents within another site, you must secure permission from the MLC and be bound by our terms.
12. The MLC reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
13. In no circumstances shall the MLC be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.